- Roll out the Paperclay® between two sheets of waxed paper with the rolling pin until
it's about 1/4" thick.
- Use the cookie cutters to cut out the ornament.
- In the middle of the ornament cut out the circle for the photo.
- Push a paper clip into the top of the moist Paperclay ® ornament.
- Let your ornament dry a day or so or put them in the oven for about 40 minutes at 250
degrees. Be sure to turn them over after they're half dry so both sides dry evenly.
- Paint as desired.
- After the paint dries, spray with lacquer.
- After the lacquer dries, glue your photo on from the back of the ornament.
- Tie a ribbon through the paper clip so your personalized ornament can be hung on a wall,
a door, or a Christmas tree!