- Working on a smooth, clean work surface, use rolling pin to evenly flatten large amount
of Paperclay® to approximately 1/4" thickness. Rolling the Paperclay® out between
two sheets of waxed paper will also work.
- Gently, with evenly distributed pressure, stamp Rubber Stampede® Pattern Alphabet
letters individually into the rolled out Paperclay®. Be sure to leave ample space between
the stamped letters for cutting out.
- Using Fiskars Paper Edgers (Deckle Edge), cut out each letter and place on non-stick
cookie baking sheet.
- Molding by hand, or using shape cookie cutters to cut out, create additional decorative
shapes. Place with ready to bake letters.
- Air dry letters and shapes for about 24 hours (changing sides 1/2 way through time), or
bake at 250 degrees for approximately 40 minutes, turning pieces over to backsides during
the last ten minutes of baking for even drying.
- Use glue to secure matboards to each other, and to attach woven fabric to matboard.
Place into frame securely.
- Paint dried or baked letters and shape pieces as desired. When dry, varnish letters and
pieces with acrylic varnish.
- Attach dry, varnished pieces using a glue gun, to material and matboard as shown or