1. Roll out Delight™ modeling compound between 2 sheets of wax paper with a rolling pin. Roll until ¼ inch thick. Gently pull the top layer of paper away and stamp four (4) holly images into the clay.
2. With a pair of scissors cut around the stamped image to make a square. Air dry for 24 hours.
3. Once the Delight™ is dry put a small puddle of Paint Jewels™ onto each square (2 red & 2 green). Spread paint with damp paint brush. While paint is wet gently press red and green beads into the stamped impression. Allow the paint to dry.
4. When paint is dry brush a thin layer of Clear Crystal over the images and allow to dry.
5. Cut white handmade paper to fit the front of the gift bag. Stamp with your choice of Seasons Greetings Stamp. Dilute the craft glue slightly, brush on to the front of the bag and affix white handmade paper to the front of the bag. Glue the four (4) Delight™ images horizontally on the bag. Tie red and green Wraphia to one of the handles of the bag.