- Delight™ Air Dry Modeling Compound (white)
- Adirondack Dye Ink Pads: Ginger/Espresso
- Mocha Fiber Paper
- Brown Marbled Card Stock
- Tan Leather Cording
- Feathers, Beads
- Super 77 Spray Adhesive
- Feather Stamp (Stamp A Mania)
Designed by Vickie Kammerer of Stamp Expressions in Council Bluffs, IA
1. Open pack of Delight™ and remove small wad.
2. Open Ginger and Espresso Inks and rub wad of Delight™ onto pads to color. Work color through with your hands to marble.
3. Roll onto wax paper.
4. Ink feather stamp with Ginger ink, apply Espresso to edges. Press into
5. Tear edges and let dry overnight.
6. Cut marbled card stock to 5 ˝” X 8 ˝”.
7. Tear Mocha fiber paper larger than Delight™ piece and glue to card stock with Super 77.
8. Punch two holes with an awl on both sides of feather quill and run tan cording through each hole and knot together.
9. Glue Delight™ piece to fiber paper with Super 77.
10. String beads through cording to the knot and knot or glue in place. Glue quill of feather and push into beads.
- Products - Projects
- Contact - Order