- Cut out fish patterns.
- Roll out the Paperclay® between two sheets of waxed paper or plastic from a sandwich
bag with the rolling pin until it's 1/8" thick.
- Peel back the waxed paper or plastic. Place the fish patterns you've cut out on top of
the flattened Paperclay® and cut out Paperclay® fish with your X-ACTO® knife.
- Peel off fish pattern. Smooth the rough edges with your wet finger or a paint brush and
a drop of water.
- Push an eye pin jewelry finding into the top of the moist Paperclay® fish.
- Let your earrings dry a day or so, or put them in the oven for about 30 minutes at 250
degrees. Be sure to turn them over after they're half dry so both sides dry evenly.
- Paint as desired. After the paint dries, spray with lacquer.
- After the lacquer dries, attach the "fish hook" earring to the eye pin and
- Rhinestones can be glued on to your fish jewelry after the lacquer dries to make them
- To make a Fabulous Fish Hair Barrette, use white glue to glue your moist Paperclay®
fish on a plain barrette.
- To make a button cover or pin, glue the hardware on the back of your Paperclay® fish.