- Roll out Creative Paperclay® between layers of plastic wrap to approximately 1/8"
to 1/16" thick. *Note: if Paperclay® is rolled out too thin, embossed portion will
pull away from label.
- Cut out rectangle shape for label. Emboss by pressing part of label into mold to
- Wet back of label and bottle or jar. Apply to glass surface. Smooth edges into surface.
With wet finger, smooth out any irregularities. Let dry.
- Coat with multi-purpose sealer. Let dry. Paint entire label with basecoat then add
design or pattern. Let dry.
- Antiques with Heavenly Hues of Color. Let dry. Add special message with permanent
markers. Apply 1 to 2 coats of satin varnish. Let dry between coats.
Instructions for Lids:
Push Paperclay® into a Heritage Mold and over the edge of the mold. Trim off
the excess with your fingers.
Wet the back of the label and lid top. Apply label to lid and smooth edges into lid. Let
Seal, paint, antique, and varnish as steps 4 and 5 above.
- Take a ball of Creative Paperclay® and spread it into a circle using your
*Note: If embossed label lifts off glass or metal surface, apply some white glue to
back and apply pressure. A rubber band can hold label in place while it dries.