1. Using template, measure equal size
balls of part A, and part B Jiffy Mold putty. Knead them together for about 30-45
seconds, or until the color is uniform.
2. Place putty on protected work surface,
flatten somewhat, and press cameo into putty, face down, till flush with back side.
3. Allow mold to harden around item for 15 minutes.
4. Cover box with scrapbook paper using
a spread out layer of Quick Dry Tacky glue.
5. Form a small, smooth oval ball of
Paperclay and press into mold so it just fills bottom section of mold (not the fancy edge).
6. Allow clay to dry in the mold, or, if making
multiple embellishments, carefully flex and bend the mold to release cameo.
7. When dry, apply leaf adhesive to the
background areas of the cameo only, and let dry. Apply variegated leaf to adhesive
with soft brush.
8. Apply leaf adhesive to the cameo subject, allow to dry, then apply silver leaf.
To seal, apply a coat of floor wax and let dry.
9. Leave as is, or antique by applying a
coat of slightly watered down (ink consistency) black paint, and wiping excess.
10. Make a filigree mold, and fill it with
green (acrylic paint) tinted Paperclay. When dry, highlight with copper paste.
11. Glue cameo to green base, and then
to box lid using Fast Grab Tacky glue. (See main project photo above)